Hi, I am Mark, the buyer at Audio Recycle.
We have been buying and selling vinyl records in Melbourne and around Australia for years and enjoy what we do immensely.
Has the time come to say goodbye to a collection that you have built with love and care? Or are you helping a friend?
Audio Recycle is well placed to purchase your collection. Every year we help tens of thousands of records find their way back to music lovers.
How do we work?
Please get in touch with us when you are ready to sell. You can phone Mark on 0405 803 815, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on this page.
We would like to learn the following about your records:
- The number of records in your collection
- The types of music / genres
- A sample of the artists / bands
- The quality of the records and sleeves
Next we can make arrangements for an inspection and valuation of your collection.
We will give you a fair and competitive offer to buy your collection.
No collection is too large.
What don't you buy?
We look for a wide range of genres, but some types of records we can’t buy such as 78 rpm records, musicals, easy Listening and big Band records, and children’s story records, and exercise albums.
Also, there will be parts of any collection we will be unable to purchase because of the condition or content.
Music genres we buy
We mostly buy 12" LP’s. We also look for 7" and 10" records but we are very selective here.
Genres we looks for include:
- Rock & Pop – from the 50s onwards. Progressive, Psych, Hard rock, Metal, Alternative, New wave, Indie, Electronic and Folk.
- Jazz & Blues – we love it
- Soul, Funk, R&B and Disco
- Hip Hop / Rap – old school to now
- Reggae – Island funk, Ska, Calypso
- World Music & Latin – South American, Salsa, Latin Funk & Jazz, Cuban, Spanish and French.
- Classical – though we are selective
Send us a message and we'll reply (almost) as fast as lightning.