Hi, I am Mark, the buyer at Audio Recycle.
Our company has been professionally buying and selling vinyl records in Melbourne, Victoria and around Australia for many years and we enjoy what we do immensely.
Has the time come to say goodbye to a collection that you have built with love and care? Or are you helping a friend?
Audio Recycle is well placed to purchase your collection. Every year we help tens of thousands of records find their way back to music lovers through our Abbotsford record store called Dutch Vinyl and record fairs.
We also purchase high quality audio equipment including turntables, amplifiers and speakers.
How we work?
Please get in touch with us when you are ready to sell. You can phone Mark on 0405 803 851, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on the right.
We would like to learn the following about your records:
- The number of records in your collection
- The types of music / genres
- A sample of the artists / bands
- The quality of the records and sleeves
Next we can arrange to inspect and value your collection.
We will give a fair and competitive offer to buy your collection. You can sell your records for cash or, if you prefer, we can pay via bank transfer or Paypal.
No collection is too large or too small.
Music genres we buy
We mostly buy 12" LP’s. We also look for 7" records but we are very selective with these.
Genres we looks for include:
- Rock & Pop – from the 50s onwards. Progressive, Psych, Hard rock, Metal, Alternative, New wave, Indie, Electronic and Folk.
- Jazz & Blues – we love it
- Soul, Funk, R&B and Disco
- Hip Hop / Rap – old school to now
- Reggae – Island funk, Ska, Calypso
- World Music & Latin – South American, Salsa, Latin Funk & Jazz, Cuban, Spanish and French.
- Classical – though we are very selective
What we don't buy?
We buy a wide range of genres, but we don't buy some types of records such as 78 rpm records, musicals, big band records, opera and children’s story records.
How to get there
Our shop is called Dutch Vinyl Record Store and we are located on 269 Johnston street in Abbotsford which is just off the Eastern freeway and Hoddle street, close to the Victoria Park Rail station and footy ground. We must be one of the last places in inner Melbourne with free parking.
We will be happy to help get the records out of your car.
Ready to sell?
Call Mark on 0405 803 851
or use the form below to tell us about your record collection.
Note: we don't buy 78 rpm records